CESME White Book on Circular Economy is an effort to capitalize on previous experience and to present the lessons learnt and the experiences gained during the CESME project in a coherent and systematic way.
It comprises the following Chapters:
- An introduction providing a short description of the project, its aims and results, and presenting the project partnership.
- Circular economy policies and framework, such as EU, national and regional policies.
- Major themes and topics concerning circular economy for areas of interest (e.g. built environment, textiles, packaging, etc.). This Chapter also provides information on the barriers of implementation and relevant stakeholders.
- A presentation of best practices collected during the project.
- The Action Plans developed in the context of the project by each participant country and region.
- The tools developed for green profile assessment and return on investment developed, also, during the project.
The CESME White Book on circular economy is a collaborative effort of all partners.